|Place of Origin||Jinan, Shandong, China|
|Payment Terms||30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T before loading.|
|Delivery Detail||12-18 working days since we receive the deposit.|
Jinan zhengri Science co., LTD.
F1050 is a special EDM machine developed by our company five years ago, based on the needs of customers and the advantages of F900, for two-peices tire molds and segmented molds up to 2500KG. It is continuously perfected and optimized in use and is recognized by customers. F1050 has a large bearing capacity and a rotary diameter of 1400mm. It is suitable for the tire manufacturer to reduce the cost of segmented tire molds and use low-cost two-pieces tire molds to manufacture cars, off-road vehicles and BUS tires.
The F1050 is suitable for the machining of segmented tire moulds with guide rings.
1. F1050 is designed for motorcycle, bicycle, agricultural vehicle, car, BUS two-pieces tire mold processing.
2. The worktable can be tilted back and forth for easy mold installation.
3. Tread pattern bottom surface finish is the same
4. Y-axis is electric, easy to install tire mold up and down
5. The spindle head is equipped with a universal adjustment clamp to facilitate electrode adjustment.
6. The processing parameters can be modified from time to time in the tire mold processing to optimize the mold quality.
7. The F1050 working disc is mounted on the headstock, and the closed-loop CNC turntable drives the headstock. The weight of the tire mold of this structure is borne by the headstock, which avoids the direct force of the worm wheel of the CNC rotary table, reduces the force of the CNC turret, and makes the rotation precision higher, and the weight of the tire mold can reach 2500kg.
Max. Electrode Weight
Max. Workpiece Weight
Max. Workpiece Width
Dielectric Fluid Reservoir
Min. ON TIME
Min. OFF TIME
Max. Working Speed
Best Surface Precision
Min. Electrode Wear Rate
Machine Unit Dimensions (W x D x H)
Machine Unit Weight
|F1050 Technical Parameters|
|Model||Unit||D800 tire mold edm||备注|
|Beam stroke (with digital display)||mm||480|
|Column stroke (with digital display)||mm||490|
|Diameter of table chuck||mm||1050|
|Maximum weight of workpiece||kg||1000|
|Oil tank||Electric lift|
|Workpiece rotation diameter||mm||300~1300|
|Minimum workpiece diameter||mm||300|
|Maximum workpiece thickness||mm||300|
|Maximum electrode weight||kg||50kg|
|Spindle head stroke||mm||180||AKM Japan V-track|
|Spindle head servo motor||Yamayo||818L|
|Spindle rotation angle||degrees||5 degrees left and right, 90 degrees front and rear|
|Machine size (length*width*height)||mm||2600*1200*2300|
|Total machine weight||T||3.8|